Dimension Data is a world leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals. We strive for excellence, value and innovation in service delivery to our clients, and extend these values to our commitment to our investors.
Our strategy harnesses the human power of our people with our exceptional technical offerings to achieve our goals of profitable growth, operational excellence and client experience. We are focused on building increased growth, profitability and productivity and on driving our business forward to consolidate its global footprint.
Client relationships drive our business. Over the past three years Dimension Data has pursued a disciplined strategy to improve the quality of our revenue with strategic investment. We have successfully extended our value proposition to take advantage of anticipated market trends, grown at rates better than the market and improved our competitive positioning.
On 12 May 2010 we announced our Interim Results for the period ended 31 March 2010.
Strong growth in Managed Services and in Internet Solutions drove an improvement in the gross margin which, combined with tight cost management, resulted in operating profit growth in reported currency of 21.0% and operating margin of 5.0%.
• Reported revenues grew in double digits, up 11.1% in reported currency over the prior period
• Continued growth in Managed Services revenue, up 10.1%(2) in constant currency
• Services growth drives gross margin expansion to 22.7% (H1 2009: 21.8%)
• Strong operating profit expansion in Systems Integration business
• Earnings per share(1) increased from 3.5 cents (H1 2009) to 4.2 cents
• Closing gross cash balance of $495 million
Please navigate this section of our website to discover more about our company performance, share price, and other pertinent investor information