At DDAI we engineer communication cabling solutions to support the latest networking technologies. Structured cabling systems provide the connectivity for all systems which operate over the IT network, and also many other building services including Building Management Systems (BMS) and Security (IP-CCTV, IP-Access Control).
DDAI's experienced and professional teams will support you for both small scale installations, and also highly complex infrastructure systems - whilst ensuring optimal performance of your network at all times.
DDAI have a proven track record of engineering communication cabling solutions, working with many differing clients across all sectors, both in the UK and throughout Europe. Our key differentiator is our project management capability, which coupled with our highly consultative approach ensures that we architect flexible cabling systems which support our clients’ needs, both now and in the future.
As a leading systems integrator, we work closely with our best of breed technology partners, and are well equipped to face any infrastructure challenge. DDAI also follow ITIL (the IT Infrastructure Library), the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. All our solutions comply with international standards.
DDAI Communications Cabling solutions include:
• Structured cabling systems for voice, data and video
• (Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6a, Cat 7, 10 Gig Fibre, Copper)
• Intelligent Infrastructure Management
• Backbone cabling
• Fibre solutions
These solutions empower organisations with the following benefits:
• Cost effective solutions - Dimension Data will recommend the best fit for a client’s requirements
• We have access to the latest technologies in the market as well as being certified for all leading cabling products
• Future proofing - we guarantee that all our solutions are equipped to handle future adoption of newer technologies
• Support - we provide after sales services that include 24/7 onsite or offsite callouts
DDAI is a corporate BICSI member, our experts include Registered Cabling Distributed Designers (RCDD), who are trained to deliver in accordance with European BICSI standards.