For over 20 years, we have engaged with our clients through the full lifecycle of IT risk management to become their trusted partner in IT security. We believe that security is an on-going process and that an assessment of their existing environment and an understanding of their objectives is how we can provide organisations with the most suitable recommendations for their requirements.
Organisations can engage with us in any of the 5 phases:
• In the Assessment phase we assist organisations in identifying risk within different parts of their IT environment.
• In the Planning phase we work with clients to develop a plan to address their areas of risks that were uncovered or explored in the Assessment phase.
• In the Architecture phase we complete – if necessary – a redesign of the security infrastructure to optimally support the organisation’s security objectives.
• In the Solutions phase the most suitable security technologies are deployed to meet the organisation’s current and future security needs.
• In the Operations Management phase we provide ongoing maintenance for the deployed technologies, assisting our clients in determining whether to outsource the management of some or all, of their security environment.