Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The primary responsibility of the Service Administrator is to ensure that all service delivery that are ready for renewal are quoted accurately and that new orders are captured in the relevant service administration database.
What you'll be doing
1. Provide a complete Service Administration function and support the activities relating to Service Delivery.
2. Display good engagement skills and work with a variety of internal teams to ensure the successful execution of the daily activities.
3. Support relevant teams and ensure the production and completion of the quote to order process for existing and new clients in line with service level agreements.
4. Assist with basic system support by capturing, updating and maintaining the related database and systems as required by the sales process, ensuring complete data accuracy.
5. Be responsible for all administrative duties required by the teams they support.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.