Sales and Supply Support Specialist
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
What you'll be doing
- Administration support of our sales team
- Create, maintain and follow administrative processes
- Creating accurate and complete proposals and quotes
- Manage vendor costs and ensure access to vendor pricing
- Verifying completeness before purchase order processes
- Coordination with Procurement team
- Perform additional sales support duties as required that help the company meet and exceed sales goals and quality objectives
- Establish relationships with the Dimension Data offices across the globe
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- High School Certification
- 3+ years’ client facing, sales support or/and international business experience highly desired.
- Strong administration skills
- Be able to understand technical quotes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak, write and understand French and English, any other language is a plus.
- Must have advanced work experience with Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel. SAP is a plus.
- Be driven by an enthusiastic and time-sensitive customer service ethic
- Ability handle multiple priorities daily
- Aptitude for analyzing situations and resolving problems
- Strong mindset, solution-oriented and precise person
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to influence others, organizational skills, and team player
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.