Our Cloud Deployment Framework is a consultancy-led methodology providing organisations with critical time saving and risk adverse guidance for transitioning to Microsoft Teams.
We look at every aspect of your current environment, from different user profiles to your existing infrastructure and networking, before developing a plan for your migration to the cloud. By assessing and mitigating risks in advance, we ensure you migrate on time, as well as on budget. We take the time to understand your business objectives and ensure they're achieved.
Moving to the cloud is about more than deploying a new technology. It’s about deploying a new way of working. Your users and potential adoption barriers will be addressed with change management and a governance framework to maximise your investment and deliver optimal user experience.
• strategy addressing all aspects of Microsoft Teams Meeting and Calling
• clear understanding and measurement of costs, timelines and tasks to complete the transition
• identified compliance and regulatory impact and the strategy to address them
• migration plan for all your endpoints, room systems, hardware or key voice infrastructure components, including Contact Centre, to future-proof your environment
• employee experience impact assessment with a user adoption and change management plan