Reinforce and secure your remote workforce with Smart, Secure Access
IDC’s Market Outlook for South Africa states that 94% of CIOs believe that providing secure access to IT services and applications to remote workers is their number one, short-term priority.
The increase in remote and distributed working, accelerated by the global pandemic, has heightened the cybersecurity risk for companies and individuals. Over the last few months, we have seen a 148% increase in ransomware attacks as a result of remote working with targeted phishing attacks and spam traffic also on the rise.
The new way of working calls for companies to employ security programmes that are designed to protect their networks – regardless of where their employees work from. Employees should be able to securely and seamlessly access systems without compromising the company’s network.
This can only be achieved by implementing security programmes that integrate the right technology, tools and platforms to enhance the business’s remote working capabilities. Dimension Data’s Smart Workplaces solution does precisely that by seamlessly extending your office to anywhere and minimising the risk of security exposure while ensuring employee productivity.
We provide your business with smart and secure access. We deploy this by equipping remote workers with a secure and seamless extension of the office to any location: home, client site and public space. Our solution is secure by design, monitored, delivered at scale and designed to meet the needs of organisations with a distributed workforce.
The solution intends to address the concerns that IT and security professionals have when it comes to remote working:
How do I secure an increasing number of remote workers, the data and assets they connect to and share, the applications they use and the channels they use to communicate without hindering productivity?
How do I connect and secure my offices – branches and headquarters – to the cloud, without sacrificing security, network flexibility or speed?
I have limited security resources. How can I lighten their workload but maximise their impact and effectiveness against an increasing number of threats and vulnerabilities?
Secure by design
We can engage with your company at any stage of its security life cycle with our blend of consulting, managed, technical and support services. Our secure remote working offering is strengthened by our global partnership with leading technology vendor Palo Alto Networks. In addition to this, we offer deployment through a flexible model (either through on-premise, hybrid-managed on-premise or SaaS).
Our fully secure remote working security solution delivers the following:
- Secure access management: This means a consistent security policy regardless of the location of the data or user. It gives you the peace of mind knowing that your company data is protected no matter where an employee is working from.
- Endpoint managed services: They are put in place to ensure that we can plan ahead, track and coordinate proper incident responses to minimise disruption.
- Email security: We take care of email security 24/7 to ensure that your business can operate around the clock. Automated responses are put in place to combat common security threats with analyst-supported campaign tracking.
- Managed security awareness: Stay informed with monthly awareness programmes, including cybersecurity training, on real threats detected on managed controls.
- Intelligent information security management: We thoroughly analyse attack trends and the effect they can have on your business. With this intelligence (backed by data and insights), we ensure that you have the right security strategies in place.
Let our team of experienced specialists lead you into the future. Chat to us to find out more about our Smart Workplace solution.