Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Associate Solutions Manager designs and leads the identification, specification of business solutions and opportunities across a single line of business and translate them into common capabilities for Dimension Data and client scenarios.
What you'll be doing
1. Design and lead the identification, specification of business solutions and opportunities and translate them into common capabilities for Dimension Data and client scenarios.
2. Create and manage a technology roadmap that articulates the positioning, capabilities and features for enablement of delivery capability and document and manage the formal plan of record.
3. Document functional requirements and needs as well as non-functional requirements for the solution and conduct solution design reviews to ensure capacity to provide the solution and the profitability to the business.
4. Engage with clients to understand their business strategies and priorities and articulate the scope, business outcomes and targeted roles.
5. Plan the project from go-ahead to close-out by engaging, ensuring effective resource utilisation and alignment with the client’s business strategies and priorities.
6. Contribute to the development the Service Level Agreements (SLA), evaluate performance and outline investments and process improvements to meet or exceed SLA expectations.
7. Co-ordinate client required reviews and facilitate program reviews and develop and distribute the information of the program to the relevant executive teams.
8. Ensure the testing, installation, deployment and maintenance of the solution at the client site and own and mature the relationship with the clients.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.