Sr Sales Consultant-Managed Services- IL, NY, MA, VA, NC, GA, TX, AZ, MI, CO, OH
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Sr. Sales Consultant-Managed Services demonstrates the value of Dimension Data Services to our clients and leads our clients on the journey to adopt Communications Lifecycle Management (CLM) Services. The Sr. Sales Consultant will provide expert guidance to sales, presales, and clients as it relates to our CLM solutions and offerings. This role is vital to our CLM Practice as a key element of the Managed Services portfolio within Dimension Data. The Sr. Sales Consultant is able to qualify, lead and price all packaged CLM Service offerings. The Sr. Sales Consultant works with area sales leadership and decision makers to compile a sales strategy that will deliver the strategic objectives, as outlined in the global organizational strategy. They use their business acumen, understanding market conditions and strategic planning skills in conjunction with the information received from business development activities to define the way the sales force will approach the Services market and specific client opportunities. The Sr. Sales Consultant is accountable to drive the adoption and sales of the Dimension Data CLM portfolio into the Global client list with the assigned region.
What you'll be doing
- Actively engage the identified market areas to create and advance opportunities
- Provides support and expert guidance to sales, presales and clients as it relates to Managed Services
- Provide executive level engagement to key clients or prospects to advance the Services growth initiatives
- Support AVP or BU Director in building area strategy and operational plans and determining investment decisions
- Develop appropriate strategy and business planning with sales and pre-sales teams
- Partners with sales team and prepares proposal/presentations, including ROI analysis, and solution design to develop client-specific proposals and presentations
- Adherence to company’s defined sales methodology and provide on-going contribution to customized sales methodology
- Continually promote Managed Services internally and externally in our partner and client community
- Ability to apply new product knowledge in business development efforts
- Continual development of sales pipeline for established market
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required, preferably in Information Technology or business
Work Experience Required
- 10+ years of directly relevant selling experience
- Proven track record selling managed services to large clients
- Demonstrated business and industry experience in the applicable technology domains
Skills and Core Competencies
- Outstanding collaborator at all levels within the company and with partners, knowing when to lead and when to empower others
- Excellent consultative selling skills; highly effective in front of clients in a consultative manner, able to advance key opportunities as well as handle complex service delivery issues
- Understanding of key industry drivers and buying criteria for the portfolio of IT products and services
- Ability to manage a large scale business relationship comprised of a large volume of transactions requiring high levels of internal efficiency and external effectiveness
- Adept at strategic account planning
- Strong conflict management and resolution skills - must be able to build consensus and anticipate and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills, including phone, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to negotiate / influence
- Ability to quickly learn and apply in the field
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.