Principal Consultant- Collaboration Services - NY, NJ, VA, MA, CT
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Principal Consultant role is a consultative technology leader and solution-focused specialist who creates great client intimacy with their technical expertise. In addition to being viewed as a trusted technical advisor to the client, the Principal Consultant will also have primary responsibility for consulting service solution delivery, consulting business development, and education of the sales force regarding value selling of consultative services.
What you'll be doing
- Own the delivery of plan phase consulting engagements, including surveyors, assessments, design, and architecture for Dimension Data’s larger customers for Cisco and Microsoft collaboration solutions.
- Lead the proposed solution for the client, including transitioning the build and implementation to the delivery team, and remain engaged with the client through transfer to managed services, thus becoming a “thought leader” for the next opportunity
- Maintain specified billable targets through the delivery of consultative services such as surveyors, IT consulting, engagement management, and applicable components of key delivery engagements (end user training, etc.)
- Support new and existing client with requirements gathering, gap analysis, design, testing plan development, deployment plan development, and support service development. Define the client’s operational and strategic objectives and measure the results that are critical to client satisfaction and reference ability.
- Ensure that a quality solution is delivered in a timely manner, within budget, and to our client's satisfaction. Work closely with the client to understand and manage their expectations while simultaneously working closely with Dimension Data and third-party vendors to ensure delivery
- Provide engagement delivery services both as an individual and as a team member
- Take responsibility as the technical representative of Dimension Data within a few strategic accounts to develop strong client relationships and identify potential business opportunities
- Provide training to Solution Architects on new solutions and drive national training efforts related to those solutions. Subsequently, work with practice management to create training plans for field delivery teams and provide training to delivery consultants on consultative services methodology for new solutions
- Contribute to the development of best practices and intellectual capital
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales, computer science or related field. Advanced degree highly desirable
- Achieved multiple, highest-level manufacturers’ certifications is preferred
- TOGAF 9 certification or relevant enterprise architecture knowledge is preferred
- MBA and PMP certification is a plus
- Consulting Services Foundation Training
Work Experience Required
- 10+ years of experience in technical roles within a services environment
- 1-2 years of experience in project management
- Ability to provide documented prior success in the role of lead consultant on approximately 10 large-scale projects for existing Dimension Data customers, or via reference from former customers or employers
- Experience with collaboration solutions including Cisco Collaboration solutions, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Webex, Cisco Teams, or Microsoft Skype
- Skills and Core Competencies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent report writing and documentation skills and ability to interpret data
- Highly-developed technical capability across a broad range of products and solutions
- Proficient in coordinating team efforts
- Excellent customer liaison skills
- Competent designer of business solutions
- Comfortable with marketing exposure, such as leading local user groups, internal training seminars, writing technical articles to be published, etc.
- Possesses strong presentation and presales skills
- Provides technical mentorship
- Diagnoses major problems with ease
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.