Associate Service Delivery Specialist
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Associate Service Delivery Specialist is responsible for providing quality Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services for assigned clients. This role serves as a client representative and is responsible for optimizing operational business process services we provide to our clients. They are also responsible for ensuring the client is getting the required service levels and the service is mapped to customer expectations. All duties of the Service Delivery Specialist will be performed remotely with limited on-site client visits.
What you'll be doing
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- General service level agreement (SLA) management and measurement is required for this position
- Ensure overall client satisfaction and contractual commitments are met
- Frequent inter-organizational and external client contact performed remotely
- Responsible for contract compliance, maintenance and validation with carriers
- Responsible for managing the preparation and presentation to the client of monthly savings recommendations and quarterly optimizations, including contractual pricing validation, zero usage, and optimizations of voice plan, voice pooling, data plan, text overage, roaming and insurance.
- Overseeing first level invoice approvals, client approvals, invoice validations, missing invoice management, savings recommendations, and saving reconciliation
- Create and maintain client’s entitlement groups to support mobile ordering requirements
- Plans and facilitates client meetings as needed to meet delivery of services
- Monitors and oversees project execution and recommends adjustments, as needed
- Maintain professional relationship and regular communication with appropriate client executives
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
- 3 to 5 years telecommunications experience or 1-2 years of experience with Bachelors in telecommunications or related field
Work Experience Required
- Knowledge in compliance of contractual statements of work
- Client facing account management experience is preferred
- Contract management and carrier relationship experience
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Skills and Core Competencies
- Understanding of client service and client service level agreements
- Excellent client facing skills
- TEM experience preferred
- Advanced excel skills. Able to create pivot tables
- Able to work in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- Good communications and relationship building skills
- Familiar with principles associated with internetworking and business process outsourcing
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.