Sr Solution Architect
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Sr Solution Architect/Sr Network Engineer will be engaged in all Pre-sales activities. The Sr SA must have Cisco specific knowledge. Any certifications and specializations to back up that knowledge are highly recommended. The main focus will be on Advanced & Emerging Technologies including Enterprise Networking, Collaboration, Security Data Center, Cloud and Managed Services.
What you'll be doing
- Must be able to work independently to gather requirements and translate those into solutions
- Collaborate with the sales team to build a winning strategy
- Take ownership of 1-3 strategic accounts and drive new opportunities
- Whiteboard with a customer and team members
- Build BOM’s, Costing Analysis, SOW’s, and Visio’s
- Able to relay technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Develop strategic relationships with our Partner SE’s
- Provide support across multiple technologies
- Up to 25% travel is required
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Presales engineering experience in Enterprise networking, Data Center, Security and UC
- At least 10-15 years of industry experience
- Presales experience of at least 5-7 years
- Experience designing 2 major projects and contributing to three other major projects
- The ability to work with large, global, complex clients and present technical solutions
- Current minimum Cisco Certifications: CCIE, CCNP/DP, CCVP, CCSP (or similar)
- BA or BS or the equivalent in years of industry knowledge
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.