Senior Software Support Services Offer Manager- CA, VA, GA, NC
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Senior Software Services Offer Manager operates at a global level, supporting the overall business strategy and developing, implementing and enabling the global services strategy. They may be required to own and drive the service development strategy in a region and/or a country.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Software Services Offer Manager is to use their market focus and expertise and align to the global services offering strategy to ensure that the services remains relevant, sustainable, compelling and competitive within the markets they are designed to serve.
What you'll be doing
- Own and drive service offering strategy for software support services related any combination of digital infrastructure, communications or security
- Define market opportunities
- Initiate new services offering or enhancement concept initiation
- Engage in lifecycle management and monitoring
- Engage with vendors
- Monitor service performance
- Contribute to service pricing strategies
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Support and / or Managed Services offer management experience
- 10 years + Demonstrable experience working with complex software products (bundled, subscription, consumption based models)
- SaaS experience beneficial including understanding SaaS architecture, business models, implementation and support challenges, etc.
- Software licensing, packaging and deployment tool experience is a plus
- Knowledge of / thought leader in programmable infrastructure – industry recognition a definite plus
- Execution focused providing hands on offer development in addition to strategic thinking and planning a must
- With existing software center experience the right candidate could come from either a Product Management or a Solution Architect type profile
- Technical and commercial experience preferred
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.