Sr Client Manager- Technology Services- Columbus, Cincinatti, Cleveland OH
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Client Manager-Technology Services to support the business in the Ohio area to achieve our strategic objectives!
The Senior Client Manager (SCM) is an advanced field-based role in the sales organization. The SCM has ultimate account responsibility and your key focus is around analyzing the client’s situation and business requirements through awareness, empathy and good questioning. You have the ability to influence clients to use Dimension Data’s solutions through articulating value in the client’s terms and keeping sight of the need to increase revenue and improve margins for Dimension Data.
What you'll be doing
- Regularly achieve designated quotas through prospecting, qualifying, and closing opportunities with assigned clients and prospects across digital infrastructure, security, and digital communications.
- Effectively orchestrate Dimension Data selling and solution resources for maximum impact
- Engages key stakeholders within prospects/clients to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives driving their needs to establish an overall account strategy
- Use sales tools (e.g. Salesforce.com) and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, and pipelines and accurately forecast on a consistent basis
- Effectively engage with key partners/vendors to maximize rebate programs and generate leads
- Maintain territory and activity plans on a regular basis
- Maintain broad awareness of solution portfolio
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required, preferably in IT or business Knowledge of relevant aspects of the IT industry is required
- Possess a minimum of 8 years of successful, directly relevant selling experience in any combination of the following technology towers: digital infrastructure, security, digital communications
- Direct geographic experience strongly preferred
- C-level selling experience is required
- Experience in collaborative and consultative selling environments required
- Outstanding collaborator – able to bring in other selling/solution resources to engage a client while knowing when to lead and when to empower others
- Effective at strategic account planning
- In depth knowledge of business drivers related to customer needs
- Effective interacting and relationship building at senior levels as well as technical levels within the client environment
- Excellent communication skills, including phone, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to negotiate / influence
- Motivated to hunt for new opportunities
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.