Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 50 countries and more than 30 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The PS Implementation Engineer (L2) has the ability to make configurations, action installations and attend to break/fix events at a higher complexity level to that of the Senior Technician. Their primary function is to ensure that client solution requirements are resolved in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA).The individual functions in an environment of lower complexity to that of PS Implementation Engineers (L3).
What you'll be doing
In this position you will be required to:
1. Act as mentor for colleagues
2. Assure quality standards for a delivered solution or installation
3. Ensure client satisfaction
4. Ensure operational hardware on client site
5. Ensure operational software on client site
6. Ensure personal growth and development
7. Own and resolve problems
8. Owns and takes responsibility for the delivery of a solution or installation
9. Pre-configure hardware before installation on client site
10. Pre-configure software before installation on client site
11. Propose planning and/or solutions for a bid
12. Provide telephonic, remote and on-site support to clients
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.