Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
Possible office location: UK, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Czech Republic, France.
Reporting to the Director - Digital Infrastructure Europe, and in close interaction with Dimension Data Group & countries entities, you will be responsible for the Go to Market our SD WAN / Hybrid WAN solutions across 15 operating countries. You will manage and develop the corresponding portfolio, define sales execution plan, orchestrate demand generation and drive overall sales performance. Advisory services are playing a decisive part in helping client to transform into digital businesses, and your role will also be to work with our Consulting practice to support and enable the development of our Digital Infrastructure consulting offering. You will work in close relation with our strategic vendor partners and will position our value proposition to our clients on major deals.
What you'll be doing
What you will be doing:
- Maintain a complete understanding of the competitive landscape by gathering market information around SD WAN / Hybrid WAN from various sources. Identify un-met or underserved markets
- Drive iterative execution of the SD WAN/ Hybrid WAN go to market plan aligned to the Region (Europe) and Dimension Data group.
- Identify areas of offering / solution improvement, feedback these into regional and global processes, and execute corresponding evolution plan.
- Identify and justify with required business plans the proposed expansion of the SD WAN / Hybrid WAN portfolio
- Support and validate costing and pricing strategies
- Work in conjunction with consulting practice to refine and develop our digital infrastructure advisory portfolio.
- Train and educate our country business unit representatives and sales teams on offering and associated evolution
- Provide support in the account planning process & work with sales to identify upsell opportunities in major accounts
- Act as subject matter experts supporting the pursuit teams where SD WAN / Hybrid WAN is built into a client solution
- Manage the relationship with portfolio vendors and partners to enhance our Go to Market & the
- Instantiate group sales collaterals to increase relevance to European specific market
- Support and establish best-practice sharing between the countries
- Track key performance metrics and maintain dashboard for reporting to region and group
- Identify, develop and disseminate case studies
- Drive internal and external marketing activities to promote and develop your portfolio
What you will need:
- You have an educational background in IT, business administration or information management focused on product management and/or business development
- Experience of at least 8 years in product and business development in technology and services domains, including client facing responsibilities - preferably in a Telco Service provider.
- Exposure to consulting approach, methodology and practice
- Strong WAN business, consulting and technical background
- You are familiar with next-generation technologies in the networking area : Software defined infrastructures
- Strong communication, presentations and planning skills are key
- You carry a good knowledge of the European market, as well as that of the various relevant stakeholders and vendors present
- Experience in project management and/or marketing will be an asset
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and have hold international position in which you have demonstrated your ability to engage with a wide range of functional and geographical organizations
As a member of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live
and work, you will be exposed to highly skilled professionals in a constantly growing and evolving culture. Ongoing training as well as a wide range of e-leanings in an expanding internal web-university will help you
regularly improve and remain up-to-date. You will be working in a positive work environment, where talented
individuals have a significant impact on the growth and success of the company. Depending on your suitability,
experience and interests, good perspectives of development may be offered to you.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.