Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 50 countries and more than 30 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The primary objective of the Customer Experience & Collaboration (CX & Collab) Solutions Architects is to ensure the design of solutions that enable automated and virtualised computing across client environments. They work across Business Units and Service Units and have cross domain level knowledge.
This employee will collaborate with clients, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver professional proposals.
What you'll be doing
1. Take responsibility for solution design and business development.
2. Participate in and/or lead scope of work determination.
3. Provide assistance on CX & Collab solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
4. Understand the client’s environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
5. Co-ordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams.
6. Develop and deliver scope of works, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals and design documentation.
7. Ensure the implementation of the solution using project management principles.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- At least 7 years professional experience within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment
- At least 4 years in a professional technical role
- Willingness to travel to client locations
- Proven experience as a lead engineer and/or architecture
- Experience with Cisco WebEx-launch WebEx video
- Experience in completing moderately complex design from initiation
- Good understanding of a vast range of IT operations and DD service offerings
- Proven client engagement and development consulting experience
- Experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Proven experience in a variety of architectures for specific domains or specialisations
- Project management experience
- strong language skills in German and English
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.