Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Security Technical Architect’s primary responsibility will be to interpret business requirements into a technical security solutions framework and to provide technology roadmaps governed by strategic direction, business requirements as well as resourcing and financial constraints.
What you'll be doing
1. Provide technical direction, frameworks and technology roadmaps to meet business strategic needs.
2. Perform solution design, sales support, business development and transition of projects from presales to delivery.
3. Participate or lead in scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses.
4. Assist with the determination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborate with the Client Partner to develop an implementation solution.
5. Manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives and setup and delivery of the POC.
6. Train, coach and mentor the sales team, engineers, consultants and specialists.
7. Apply technical project lead knowledge and experience to guide successful implementation of a system solution.
8. Perform a variety of tasks that will directly impact opportunity pursuit and realisation.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
As corporate citizens they are good team players and exhibit the required level of management skills required from middle level managers. He or she practices two-way communication and listens to understands other’s point of view. Security Technical Architects have good analytical and consulting capabilities. They demonstrate the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, contributing to their success. They have broad product knowledge integrated with strong technology understanding and would be in possession of vendor product, sales and technology certifications.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.