Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Sales Administrator will be found in most operational environments where there is enough sales work to justify the services of one or more sales administrators. Depending on the size of client accounts and the amount of work that is delegated to the sales administrator, sales administrators’ numbers will vary.
Generally speaking Sales Administrators can report to Sales Administration Team leaders, Sales Managers and Leaders, more Senior Client Managers or Sales Operations Managers.
The Sales Administrator acts as key support person to the sales teams. They assist members of the sales force by performing all sales order related administration.
What you'll be doing
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the end-to-end quotation process, from configuration to preparation and the following up with respective Sales personnel. Where necessary, provide support to order submission.
- Manage new sales enquries by responding promptly to requests and conduct follow-up’s with respective clients, inclusive but not limited to, requests from internal Dimension Data operations locally and regionally as well as some external clients.
- Act as the Point-of-Contact, responsible for managing all inbound and outbound calls from clients.
- Keeping track of all requests, inclusive but not limited to, dispute cases, open issues, delivery status, lead time…etc., to ensure each and every request is processed and completed within the timeline as per agreed SLA.
- Build and uphold a strategical working relationship with clients and respective stakeholders of clients as a measure to provide support in deal registrations.
Qualifications, Experiences and Attributes
- Diploma or Degree in Business, IT or any related field
- Min 1 - 2 years working experience in a sales environment/team
- Hands-on experience with Outlook
- Meticulous and comfortable with numbers
- Thai/Mandarin/Tamil/Japanese or Korean speaking will be an added advantage
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.