Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 50 countries and more than 30 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions. The EUC Engineer (L2) focuses on second line support for medium complexity incidents and maintains the End-user Computing environmental and monitoring equipment.
What you'll be doing
1. Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational and that software is installed and configured according to client requirements.
2. Provide End-user Computing support to clients which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support for End-user Computing operations and related infrastructure.
3. Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
4. Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions.
5. Perform level 2 server and network troubleshooting, server rack mounting and cable patching / management.
6. Provide telephonic support to clients when required and update the relevant systems as per Dimension Data procedures.
7. Perform the necessary hand over procedures in cases where shift work is required.
8. Produce breach and other reports to identify failures and short-comings.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.