Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are looking for a Technical Manager – Ambassador in Barcelona to guide our Large Scale WIFI Deployments team.
What you'll be doing
- He/She will be a mentor of Engineers and Senior Engineers to assist and develop them in complex roles and manage the team accordingly
- The qualified candidate must be able to design, deploy and troubleshoot new and complex wireless deployments
- Must have excellent client-facing, interpersonal and communication skills in addition to being a self-starter, team player, and team leader.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Solid understanding of networking concepts to understand large Cisco Data Center Infrastructure, Security, and Wireless technologies
- 6+ years’ experience implementing and supporting Cisco Datacenter and large Cisco campus LAN, MAN, WAN solutions.
- High level of Spanish and English
Networking Skills Required:
- TCP/IP, IP Addressing and network services like DNS, DHCP
- Catalyst switches, HSRP, VSS, VSL, Spanning Tree
- Experience with routing like OSPF or EIGRP
Specific Wireless Skills Required:
- Cisco Wireless LAN Configuration customer environments, office, and optionally outdoor environments configuration of both autonomous and Light Weight Access Point Solutions, including Clean Air, Wireless Control System WCS Navigator, MESH, RFID, and RTLS, and optionally AeroScout.
- Conduct wireless site surveys utilizing spectrum analysis technologies, recommend and implement corrective action.
- Configuration of Wireless Security Platforms, including intrusion prevention and clean access solutions.
- Perform network related tasks, including configuration of Cisco routers and switches
- Provide detailed network drawings and diagrams and relation as-built documentation.
Additional Desired Skill:
- Knowledge in Aerohive, Xirrus, and Meraki
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.