Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are looking for a Wireless Network Engineer to be a part of our Large Scale WIFI Deployments team based in Barcelona
What you'll be doing
- The qualified candidate must be able to design, deploy, troubleshoot, and support complex WIFI project, with Meraki and Aruba Technologies.
- Performs Cisco Meraki configuration and deployment of Indoor/Outdoor Access Points.
- Works with HP Aruba configuration and deployment of Campus and Remote Access Points.
- Provide detailed network drawings and diagrams and relation as-built documentation.
- Create deliverable documents including network drawings and device configuration that clients can use to operate implemented solutions.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- 3+ years’ experience deploying Wireless projects with different vendors (Cisco, Aruba, Aerohive, Ruckus...).
- High valuable knowledge/experienced with Ekahau.
- High valuable knowledge/experienced with Python y RESTful API.
- High level of Spanish and Technical level of English
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.