Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to be a part of our team based in Barcelona. Perfect step from a technical position to a sales-oriented career
What you'll be doing
- Understand customer technology needs and provide designs for solutions including managed networks, unified communications, wireless, security, mobility and professional services
- Assist sales team in professionally and effectively presenting proposed solutions and designs to customers and prospects in varied business settings
- Lead discussions, consulting with company practice directors in validating proposed solutions
- Perform effective time management throughout short and long-term customer/partner support activities
- Develop and grow the company’s technical knowledge base, including managed networks, cloud computing, unified communications, storage, virtualization, wireless, security, mobility, application management, and professional services
- Actively participate in company’s product and service development by working to better serve customer needs and how current products, features, and services might be enhanced or transformed into new or better product and service offerings.
- Work to ensure policies and procedures compliance
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/MIS/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4 to 7 years of experience in technical roles
- Knowledge and minimum four years of applied work experience in one or more of the following: managed networks, unified communications, wireless, security, mobility and professional services
- High level of Spanish and English
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.