Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a dynamic Technical Security Architect to join our Security team in NSW. Based in our new CBD office, you will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise across the areas of security and network security infrastructure.
What you'll be doing
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Security Solutions Architects to help scope security projects for Dimension Data’s customers.
- Providing subject matter expertise in your fields of excellence
- Conducting client workshops to help turn business requirements into defined security projects.
- Providing security architecture guidance.
- Leading High and Low Level Design development.
- Where required, executing projects in your areas of expertise.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of security architecture & network security infrastructure, ideally from a Technical Architect capacity or similar.
- Experience with security offerings from Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Symantec, FireEye, Qualys and Splunk.
- Experience within a System Integrator and/or in large enterprise environments.
- SME in several of the following security domains; firewalls, IPS, threat detection, vulnerability management, email and web security and Endpoint/EDR.
- Must have recently been responsible for the high and low level technical designs across network security infrastructure.
- Ability to translate client requirements into concrete deliverables.
- Experience with cloud (AWS and/or Azure highly desirable).
- Experience with data and identity security technologies a bonus.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.