Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The primary responsibility of a Technical Consultant is to provide design and configuration in client environments of low to medium complexity. These employees are technically focused and work towards expert level certification, whilst at the same time developing business knowledge.
What you'll be doing
As a Technical Consultant you will be involved with:
- Client meetings to establish their key drivers and desired outcomes
- Consulting, promoting and explaining the benefits of Azure IaaS, O365, UC and Identity Services to C-level executives
- Provide low-level design input to the presales team and reviewing high-level architectural documents and SOW's
- Providing leadership throughout the delivery and implementation of the solution
- Managing and pulling together a virtual teams whilst technical leading the project delivery
This position will require you to work across all stages of the project lifecycle including:
- Inception - discovery phase
- Solution definition - HLD, LLD and documentation of test, deployment and migration plans
- Solution build - Lead the build, test phases and provide reporting and recommendations on assessments
- Deployments - solution implementation and documentation
- Transitioning - project handover to BAU and post implementation review
What would make you a good fit for this role?
As a Technical Consultant, you will be required to have expertise across
- Azure IaaS
- Office 365
- Azure AD Connect, ADFS
- Skype for Business and Enterprise Voice
- Identity and Access Management
Other areas of involvement may include
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven experience and background as a Technical SME across the above mentioned technologies
- Prior consulting, advisory experience or a demonstrated background working for a service integrator
- Ability to demonstrate experience working within enterprise scale projects and migrations
- Relevant certifications and credentials highly regarded
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.