Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The CX Business Analyst acts as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies and operations of an organisation, and to recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals. The CX Business Analyst's key function is the proactive development and deployment of enhanced Call Centre services and platforms, covering the functional aspects from service definition through to build and deployment, and the reactive day to day operational support of our services business.
What you'll be doing
1. Proactive development and deployment of enhanced services and platforms, covering all the functional aspects from service definition through to build and deployment.
2. Ensure the identification and documentation of operational gaps including user guides, templates, test cases and related user training.
3. Assist with the resolution of issues pertaining to the service.
4. Adhere to and follow the Global Services Development and Support processes.
5. Communicate and escalate if any issues arise or deliverables cannot be met and request assistance, if required, to ensure deliverables are met.
6. Determine business requirements and to define solutions to address business, process, information and systems problems, improvements or change.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.