Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Cisco Solutions Specialist to join our highly successful software services team in Melbourne on a permanent position.
What you'll be doing
- Own & execute local sales strategy for Cisco software solutions for the allocated customer territory.
- Analyse top accounts and competitors and identify DD’s leverage / differentiation and opportunities.
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities for Cisco software solutions and services.
- Drive account engagement and manage client expectations around Cisco software solutions and services.
- Develop business development plan and target opportunity list.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Cisco and Cisco partners.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- A strong track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT services environment.
- Experience selling Cisco solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to influence and negotiate through face-to-face communication with individuals and audiences.
- Strong consultative solution selling and business development experience selling to enterprise customers.
- Strong vendor management focus and vendor management skills.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.