Practice Manager: Security
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The primary objective of the Practice Manager: Security is to lead, drive and build a consistent and sustainable Security practice aligned to and in support of the overall business strategy.
What you'll be doing
1. Ensure the development of strategic and tactical plans that align to overall practice strategic goals and ensure the implementation thereof.
2. Establish and develop the practice management leadership capability, providing the required governance and oversight to ensure the achievement of Dimension Data goals.
3. Create standards and tools for new solution architecture and deliver continuous delivery frameworks and promote and establish a reliable Security practice.
4. Provide advice to relevant teams on demand generation activities that align to market requirements and business needs.
5. Ensure the realisation of business growth opportunities, define and agree to product/product portfolio strategies and drive all new offers, enhancements and upgrades of the relevant product or product portfolio.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.