Service Delivery Manager
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Network Engineering Team Lead/Service Delivery Lead to manage a small team of engineers, support and deliver highly secure networks for our projects within the Department of Defence.
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure that our team are delivering client services and projects to agreed SLAs and also take a hand in the deployment of highly secure network rollout projects.
What you'll be doing
- Supervision of the team to maintain, sustain and enhance the client's network; take part in project delivery when required.
- Management and prioritisation of team work take-on and delivery schedule as per client requirements.
- Engagement of client and key stakeholders to coordinate work take-on logistics planning and execution.
- Assisting the client with equipment and licence procurement, including receipting new equipment.
- Administrative and logistical tasks to manage team shifting roster, team assets, travel and client reporting
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in network infrastructure project delivery.
- Experience leading teams with administration and reporting experience.
- Strong client liaison experience and skills with a strong business acumen.
- Proven experience working within Defence ICT networking environments.
- Ability to prioritise work and work within timeframes.
- Project and service delivery management skills.
- Australian Citizen with a Positive Vetting Clearance level.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.